Children’s Ministries Assistant (CMA)
• Supervised by the Director of Mission and Faith Formation (Director)
• 10-12 hours per week, including 4-5 hours on Sunday mornings
• Workload will be heaviest during the program year (August – May)
• Primarily responsible for supporting programs for children (birth - 7th grade) that have been developed by the Director and the Children, Youth and Families Committee of the Session.
• Will work on both collaborative and individual assignments.
CLICK HERE FOR COMPLETE JOB DESCRIPTION.
Applications accepted until July 14. Please email your resume to Stephanie Fritz firstname.lastname@example.org