Youth Ministries Assistant (YMA)
- Supervised by the Director of Mission and Faith Formation (Director)
- 10-12 hours per week, including 4-5 hours on Sunday mornings
- Workload will be heaviest during the program year (August – May)
- Primarily responsible for supporting programs for youth (8th – 12th grade) that have been developed by the Director and the Children, Youth and Families (CYF) Committee
- Will work on both collaborative and individual assignments
Click here for complete job description.
Applications accepted until July 14. Please email your resume to Stephanie Fritz email@example.com