The Business Coordinator coordinates the business and financial functions of Grace Presbyterian Church
and its related ministries. We are looking for a coordinator that can provide bookkeeping and basic
accounting, and work with vendors and suppliers, and coordinate related volunteers.
• Proficiency in Quickbooks and Microsoft Excel, Accounting and Bookkeeping
• The ability to be proactive in implementing responsibilities, quickly and with deadlines
• Commitment to excellence and professional development, maintaining strict confidentiality
• Relates well to others, builds effective relationships, and communicates efficiently
• 20 hours per week, Monday-Friday (2 Weeks of Paid Vacation)
Click here for complete, printable job description.
For questions and to apply, contact Rev. Justin Spurlock.