The Communications & Planning Coordinator coordinates the overall communications and events of Grace Presbyterian Church and its related ministries. We're looking for an enthusiastic individual to assist with the development of consistent and quality communications and content while coordinating the office and its volunteers at Grace Presbyterian Church.
• A love of social media and a passion to cultivate engagement with the people of the Highlands Ranch and beyond
• An understanding of how to craft consistent and quality content
• Proficiency in a variety of social media platforms, Microsoft Office, Evernote, Dropbox, G-Suite, and Email Marketing software.
• The ability to be proactive in developing and implementing short-term and long-term strategies.
• Exceptional proofreading skills
• Ability to work quickly and with deadlines
• Commitment to excellence and professional development.
• Relates well to others, builds effective relationships, and communicates efficiently
• Excellent communication skills
• 20 hours per week (2 weeks of paid vacation)
• General Work Schedule: Monday-Thursday 10:00am-2pm, Sundays 8:30am-12:30pm
For complete, printable job description, click here.
Questions and to apply, please contact Rev. Justin Spurlock.