Board of Pensions Benefits Consultation
For Plains and Peaks and Denver Presbyteries
Tuesday, April 10th
11:30 – 1:30
Central Presbyterian Church
402 Kimbark St
Longmont, CO 80501
Join Clayton Cobb, your Regional Church Consultant for this gathering for Pastors, Church Administrators and Benefits Decision Makers, Presbytery Staff, COM, CPM, and Key Leaders.
Agenda will include:
- Review of the theological values that shape our Benefits Plan and our work
- Preview of coming changes for 2019, including a Dues Reduction Program for churches willing to call and ordain a new seminary graduate under age 40, also a new Education Debt Relief Program for Pastors
- Review of our current benefit offerings
- Share feedback and questions with our Board of Pensions staff
- Meet other benefit decision makers
Besides a better understanding of the benefits plan, all will take away suggestions and solutions for churches and employers of all sizes – small and large – to be the best employers they can be.
This event is open to all who wish to attend, please forward this notice to all who might be interested.
To RSVP (For lunch) Contact Clayton Cobb at email@example.com, 267-844-2411
Click here for printable flyer.