Getting Ready To Select 2018 Benefits
Here are a few things to keep in mind while preparing to review or update your Employer Agreement for 2018:
The Employer Agreement details the benefits selections for 2018 that will be available to your employees on Benefits Connect during annual enrollment in the fall.
Key considerations for building your Employer Agreement include who will be covered (and when); what benefits to offer; and how much you (and employees) will pay toward the cost of coverage.
Be certain that your benefit groups are set up correctly; read Importance of Benefit Groups below.
- Late June: Web tutorials Considerations for Selecting Benefits: Building Your Employer Agreement and Creating Your Employer Agreement available
- Early July: The launch of Selecting 2018 Benefits section, on pensions.org
- Mid-July: Guides for selecting benefits and completing the Employer Agreement available on pensions.org
- July 17-October 13: Employers log on to Benefits Connect to begin reviewing, modeling, and building their Employer Agreements for 2018
- October 13: Deadline for employers to submit their final 2018 Employer Agreements on Benefits Connect
- October 30-November 17: Annual enrollment for members to elect 2018 benefits
If you have questions about the Benefits Plan or the benefits selection process, call the Board at 800-773-7752 (800-PRESPLAN).
For more information, click here.