Tax Resources Available for Clergy


The Tax Guide for Ministers for 2017 Returns and Federal Reporting Requirements for Churches: What You Need To Know for 2018 are now available through Benefits Connect (see Quick Links on your home page when you log on). The Tax Guide will also be mailed to active and retired ministers of the Word and Sacrament this month.

Included with the Tax Guide is the housing allowance letter, which is available on

The Tax Tips for Members and Employers – Tax Year 2017 tutorial is now available in the Tax Resource Center at Board University. This annual resource helps plan members and employers (including church treasurers and administrators) understand tax law changes that affect 2017 income tax reporting and filing. The tutorial contains links to other helpful resources, including the Clergy Housing Allowance tutorial.