Director of Children, Youth and Families Ministries
First Presbyterian Church of Brighton - Brighton, CO 80601
$25,000 a year - Part-time
Mission Statement: “To faithfully engage, empower, and nurture our children, youth, and families through prayer, mission, and worship.”
Purpose: Responsible for the development and overall supervision of educational ministries and the direction of spiritual development for children. Provide a specialized ministry and overall leadership for the youth program to maximize spiritual development.
- Hold a bachelor’s degree in education or related fields or equivalent life experience.
- Be able to administer, supervise, coordinate, facilitate, and implement comprehensive education and spiritual development program with and for children and youth.
- Possess skills in human relations, communication, administration, public relations, promotion, and faith development.
- Be able to perform duties with minimal supervision
- Meet any other authorized, legal standards which may be established by the Session.
- Background check is required.
- Demonstrate proficiency in the English language.
For More Details and to apply - click on link.