Children’s and Youth Ministries Assistant (CYMA)
• Supervised by the Director of Mission and Faith Formation (Director)
• 20-24 hours per week, including 4-5 hours on Sunday mornings
• Workload will be heaviest during the program year (August – May)
• Primarily responsible for supporting programs for children (birth - 7th grade) and youth (8th – 12th grade) that have been developed by the Director and the Children, Youth and Families (CYF) Committee of the Session
• Will work on both collaborative and individual assignments
CLICK HERE for complete job description.
Applications accepted until July 14. Please email your resume to Stephanie Fritz email@example.com